Games by ClickShake / can you make members get the game earlier?
23 posts, 7 voices. Latest reply from Darkroot.
Tags:
  1. beewyka says:

can you make members get the 4 several journys of reemus a little bit after the people who preorder the balleds of reemus?

2. xXincognitoXx says:

PATIANCE. It dosen't matter when the game comes out as long as it is a good game. I would wait a year if I had 2.

3. beewyka says:

i cant wait its one of my favorite game HELLO plus it makes sense because i belive he said members get games earlier then normal people

4. xXincognitoXx says:

oooooh OK I misread your origional post. Yeah that would make sense about the realese dates. Sorry 4 the confusion.

5. Darkroot says:

I don't think they are chaning it they made it pretty clear the people who pay get rewarded with the early play. The rest of us wait.

6. tman140 says:

quote from a different thread, "patience is a virtue"

7. Darkroot says:

@tman140 yep.

It's better just not think about it and do something else in the meanwhile.

8. beewyka says:

Darkroot you are a pain! They made it clear in the blog that members get games earlier. its hard to stop thinking about it because its one of my favorite games HELLO!

9. Darkroot says:

(If this sound pissed off it's mostly because i'm not in a good mood)

Beewyka you say that I'm a pain yet to don't refer to why I am a pain.

Yeah but paying members get to play the beta.

HELLO!, deal with it go play club pengiun or something you can't expect people to cater to your needs.

10. tman140 says:

(goes to google club penguin)

11. xXincognitoXx says:

(avoids conflict in forum with hopes of not getting sucked in)

12. tman140 says:

(agrees with xXincognitoXx)

13. Darkroot says:

(rolls eyes and goes to ubuntu bug forum)

14. xXincognitoXx says:

(still avoids forum and am now trying to figure out what a ubuntu bug forum is)

15. tman140 says:

(likes putting stuff in parenthesizes)

16. xXincognitoXx says:

(agrees with tman140)

17. beefsnarf123 says:

if darkroot aka my fav member is mean prove it by telling me a fourm name that he was mean on

P.S.dont think i am crazy since i like darkroot

18. Earl says:

He's a snarling, termite-licking, chimney-smoking, toejam-huffing equestrian! And ya can't convince me otherwise!

Yeah, I know. This is the wrong thread for such vulgarities. But I just couldn't help myself.

19. Darkroot says:

>.>

Filius tu vermi et felis! Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem.

20. spookspoon says:

Is that some kind of harry potter spell?

21. Darkroot says:

Please, it's Latin vulgarities.

Harry Potter.....pfft

22. Earl says:

If I had to guess (because I certainly didn't look it up or anything... *cough*)...
    You are the son of a worm and a cat. In the good old days, children like you were left to perish on windswept crags.

I wasn't going to bother trying to translate it myself. Haven't taken a latin course in something like eight years (and don't even know where my latin dictionary went to).

The odd thing is, I was able to find the second sentence easily enough. However, I was only able to find an alternate version of the first one. Considering the fact that (unless I've totally lost my latin) the word for cat is used in the correct (genitive) case, it wasn't just slapped together randomly. So... uh... did you translate it yourself, or just use a reference I wasn't able to find?

23. Darkroot says:

I self study Latin and I've come upon quite interesting sentences in the past and have come up with a good repository of saved pages. First one self made second one I came upon while looking up worm and it was amusing.

You must log in to post.