ClickShake Elite / can we localize you on facebook?
16 posts, 6 voices. Latest reply from Earl.
Tags: No tags yet.
  1. mechingas says:

jay or steve can we locilize csg on facebook? or it doesnt have an account? cuz it will be cool if it have one :D

2. GREAT1 says:

you can like it, but i think there is no account of clickshake

3. spookspoon says:

"can we locate you no facebook" I know CSG is on facebook. but what about jay and steve? I'd rather not meet anyone that is on this site on facebook. I would just like to keep your identities as silly monsters. :D

4. mechingas says:

so csg is on facebook? whats the name of the accunt? cause i try to find them as clickshakegames but it doesnt appear

5. SteveCastro says:

just search "clickshake games" with a space and you'll find us. You can also link to it from the front page at the bottom or on the right side near the top.

6. spookspoon says:

so what about you steve? can we be befriend you on facebook? :D

7. SteveCastro says:

I generally try to keep my own facebook limited to my close personal friends.

8. spookspoon says:

But I thought we were close personal friends D:

9. GREAT1 says:

LOL,XD!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Earl says:

So then... I can't add you as my 'friend', and then constantly spam your wall with requests to tend to my, uh, sheep? crops? Monkeys? (eh. probably not. From watching other people play Farmville, it never looked fun enough to have monkeys)

11. spookspoon says:

I dont know why, but framville seems to have some type of dark magic that attracts normal people to it and enslaves them from ever doing anything else, EVER AGAIN! now I ask... Earl, are you the evil creator of farmville? what? seems to have enough sense to me.

12. Darkroot says:

I'm so happy I delete my facebook account. All that useless spam and billions of "friends" randomly messaging you. I don't know.. I would possibly rather loose a limb them be forced to join facebook again.

I wonder how minecraft/facebook would look like thought.

13. mechingas says:

awww, that means we cant be a one of yours personals friends? D:

14. mechingas says:

hey steve and jay csg isnt a real accunt, its youst reemus and his little blue friend.D: i tought you could write some comments on csg page or spamm in there :D but no you cant. the only thing you can do there is like the page. D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

15. spookspoon says:

hmm, that reminds me. is spam (the edible type) salty or sweet? maybe sour? perhaps spicy? I dont know.

16. Earl says:

Kinda salty.
    And can be pretty tasty, particularly with mustard.
    I haven't had it in quite a while, but like it sliced, slightly fried (like, on a skillet, not deep-fried), and in a sandwich with some mustard.
    Not the healthiest stuff in the world, but a neat thing to try.

You must log in to post.