Ballads of Reemus & Several Journeys / Can Somebody Please Explain to Me
5 posts, 3 voices. Latest reply from connah14.
  1. DarkKnight says:

Ermm... I'm new here and would love to pre-order Ballads of Reemus but i don't get what's the difference between online ($10), download ($15) and online and download ($15)? Also I live in the U.K so how to a pay?

P.S When does Chapter 4 come out?

2. connah14 says:

chapter 4 is allready out , for the difference part i cant answer that partly because i dont know , . Jay or steve will be able to answer your question.

Chapter 4 of Several Journeys of Reemus is a seperate web game which will be released at the same time, though it is currently finished and you can play the early release right now if you pre-order Ballads.

3. Dalkiel says:

Online would be when you log in to your Clickshake account on this website and play the game in your browser. You can log in from any computer and pick up where you left off.

Download is when you download the entire game to your hard drive and can play it without connecting to the internet.

Online + Download is simply access to both ways, although I would assume that if you play the Download version, it won't be saved to your Clickshake account, so you can't pick up where you left off on another computer by logging into the website.

Currently, the only way to pay is via Paypal. I'm pretty sure Paypal works just fine for those in the U.K. You would need to create a Paypal account and link either a bank account or credit card to it.

Technically, Chapter 4 has not yet been released. It is a finished game that will be released publicly when Ballads is released. However, if you pre-order Ballads, you can have access to chapter 4 early. Presently, there is no release date for Ballads, but we're told that everything is coming along nicely, and shouldn't be much longer.

4. DarkKnight says:

Thanks connah and Dalkiel!
    I'm now asking my mum if i can get the online version, thanks to you two! :)

5. connah14 says:

No problem any time , darkknight , :)

You must log in to post.