Ballads of Reemus & Several Journeys / BalladsOfReemus.com! Screenshots! Character Cards!
8 posts, 5 voices. Latest reply from Earl.
  1. SteveCastro says:

We wanted you guys to be the first to know, BalladsOfReemus.com is now live! We've got a sweet section with Character Cards that we'll be releasing once a week. Brand new, never before seen screenshots from the game!

Also, we've got a new box art image which can be seen from the new site's pre-order page.

2. beefsnarf123 says:

i wish i could get ballads

3. SteveCastro says:

The first new Ballads Character Card is out today.
    http://www.balladsofreemus.com/story-characters.php#ty

So what do you guys think of the new site?

4. Earl says:

Well, (remember, constructive criticism here. don't take offense) I'm of two minds on this one.
    It is a very good site. It provides nice information. It has a nice layout (it reminds me of the ClickShake layout, but it's good here as well).
    I like the character bios so far. You've done a good job of making me wonder how Ty will fit into the new game (I assume, uh, to make me a rope. But for what? To get to a window? To tie up some beastie?).

On the other hand, I just worry a bit about diluting the domains. Some information's here. Some's there. Not a whole lot at either. And the links back to ClickShake are all at the bottom (unless I'm missing something).

Don't get me wrong. You know I'm excited about Ballads, and you don't need me to tell you that it's a good design. Just trying to offer some honest feedback. :)

5. SteveCastro says:

Earl, that's a really good point. I might consider consolidating the sites and using the domain as a pointer to the section on our site.

6. Darkroot says:

Maybe a big forum link at the top leading to here would be nice. Right now everything is pretty confusing so I just stick to this site.

7. jeltevl says:

I am truly wondering now.
    A rope maker and a man who is selling water.
    I don't have a clue about how you are going use the water boy.

8. Earl says:

Maybe they'll put him on the football team? :D

You must log in to post.