Ballads of Reemus & Several Journeys / Ballads Progress Timeline
86 posts, 23 voices. Latest reply from Green123.
  1. fabio646 says:

Happy New Year!!!

2. jerquiaga says:

Any updates on release date Steve? You mentioned a few days into 2012... does that mean we'll see it this week, or is a few days going to turn into the end of the month?

3. SteveCastro says:

It will very likely be the week of 1/8/12.

4. Green123 says:

01/08/2012

5. connah14 says:

is that the 1st august or 8th january

6. JayZiebarth says:

I'll give you one guess

7. Green123 says:

I think that is the 8th January.

8. connah14 says:

haha jay , i just realised what i said

9. JayZiebarth says:

If it was August 1, I think I might just quit gaming and work at "Arby's".

10. jerquiaga says:

Awesome! Looking forward to it.

11. connah14 says:

i feel like an idiot now :(

12. SteveCastro says:

It's OK connah. Dates are displayed differently in different parts of the world. :)

13. JayZiebarth says:

I was just joking around, no worries!

14. connah14 says:

i know i didnt mean to sound like im feeling stupid and bad or neggative about my self for saying that , Jay, i sorta knew you were joking and i just felt a bit embarssed after i typed it like of course its not going to be august as Homer Simpson would say "DUH" and Steve thanks for your reasuring words )

15. darkbluemullet says:

I don't want you to fell worse but Homer say's "D'oH". Just saying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4t5OMGho88

16. connah14 says:

its the same thing whatever i spelled it wrong , big deal things like spelling a quote from a fictional character correct or not dont effect me

17. Green123 says:

O_o

18. jeltevl says:

green nice avatar. :P

19. Green123 says:

@jeltevl, thanks.

20. jerquiaga says:

The wait is killing me! Five days seems so far away!

21. Green123 says:

The timeline!

22. SteveCastro says:

FYI, we are launching the game at midnight EDT tonight. The countdown doesn't take timezones into account, so sorry if there is any confusion on that.

Edit: Ok the countdown timer should reflect the actual release date for all timezones.

23. Scoat says:

Oh that sucks... Being Australian it said it would release about 7 hours ago, giving me almost the whole day with it. Now it's releasing an hour before I have to work tonight, then I start work again tomorrow morning lol. Oh well, looking forward to a great game :)

24. SteveCastro says:

Sorry about that Scoat. :(

25. SteveCastro says:

Thank you so much to everyone that pre-ordered the game! Digital orders are offline until January 27th when we do the official launch with the online and downloadable version!

In the meantime we'll be updating the early release online version with feedback the pre-orderers have had.

26. Green123 says:

Limus and Reeam

You must log in to post.