Ballads of Reemus & Several Journeys / Ballads Progress Timeline
86 posts, 23 voices. Latest reply from Green123.
  1. connah14 says:

jat has more 2 do

2. connah14 says:

jay*

3. SteveCastro says:

I'm the guy who pulls it all together at the end and packages it up, so I'll always be the last guy with something left to do. :)

4. jeltevl says:

so when you guys are retiring jay shall have his retire earlier then you? :P

5. beewyka says:

almost there!

6. connah14 says:

i litterally cant wait

7. spookspoon says:

jay, steve, when you know you will be releasing the games in a few days, can you tell us, so that I can replay the 5 reemus chapters?

I just hope this doesnt sound like im rushing you, because im not.

8. JayZiebarth says:

Don't worry, we'll give everyone lots of advance warning! We'll be banging the drum pretty loudly.

9. chinaskibaby says:

It releases the game before Christmas or it gets the hose.

10. beewyka says:

guys according to the progress diary episode 22 it seems like it will be finished probably around the beggining of November.

11. jeltevl says:

i see that the timeline is updated and that you guys are making huge progress.
    It looks like that the game indeed is almost ready.

12. spookspoon says:

so all sound and voice recording are done? if its already implemented in the game, whats left?

13. GREAT1 says:

guys i know that this isnt from the subject but what does fyi mean?

14. xXincognitoXx says:

For Your Information

15. dominate330 says:

I think Jay being done is worthy of a timeline update. Anyone else with me?

16. Green123 says:

It's almost there!

17. jerquiaga says:

I was hoping for a Christmas miracle and that it would be released in time for Christmas, but it looks like that might be wishful thinking.

18. jerquiaga says:

Actually, since I'm on the forum, what's the current progress? Supposedly the beta went out last month and all that was left was to incorporate the beta feedback? How long are you going to run the beta? Just wondering when we might see the final game. Looking forward to it!

19. jeltevl says:

I think it shall not that long. I hope this year but I think it comes in early januari.

20. lifelikedavid says:

well going from the youtube update Jay just made, it sounds like preorders are going to be the last round of beta testers

21. SteveCastro says:

Hello patiently waiting friends. I only have 3 tasks left to do, then I'll do another big round of testing, let our QA group give it a test, and hopefully still have the online version launched to pre-orderers before the end of the year... hopefully!

In the meantime: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEzuC5UoM8g

22. Green123 says:

Yay! :)

23. SteveCastro says:

@lifelikedavid Our goal is to have the game be bug free but to still let our pre-orderers try the online version first and give us whatever feedback they have, just in case we missed something and we can update the online SWF. That way when we distribute the downloadable and collector's edition hard copy disc (gasp), they're pretty solid.

These are exciting times! Usually Jay and I work on our tasks seperately and touch base once in a while, but we're talking on the phone daily discussing our launch plan making sure we do this just right.

24. Earl says:

Speaking of the hard copy... will it have a box, like the mock-up on the Ballads page?
    (I know a box is kinda unnecessary. I've just always really liked the mock-up)

25. fabio646 says:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

26. iggypop521 says:

AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!!!

27. JayZiebarth says:

Not a box this time, though it would be pretty nostalgic to have the box with all the trinkets inside just like the olden days of "Maniac Mansion". This time around it'll be fancy DVD Amaray case.

28. lifelikedavid says:

@SteveCastro well played with the YouTube link... Glad you guys aren't so worn out that you've lost your sense of humor and pizzazz. And thanks for the clarity for what I was trying to communicate to the rest of us trying to be patient.(Even if it was for my own selfish glimmer of hope that it would be out by the end of the year)

29. SteveCastro says:

We are officially in our final rounds of testing before release!!! Testing may take a bit of time so hang in there, but it should be available to pre-orderers any week now!

We were hoping to get it out to you guys before the end of the year but it'll probably be just a few days into 2012 ultimately.

30. jeltevl says:

good to hear something from you.

And if I may say it. make sure the game works when you release it because when I am playing it I want a nice good working game so take your time with testing it.

Reply »

You must log in to post.