Games by ClickShake / Ballads Pre-Orders back online
37 posts, 14 voices. Latest reply from connah14.
  1. Frederick18 says:

Ok firt off Jay, Steve, big fan big fan. now i chose this forum because i know u will read this tell me jay is voicing reemus and steve, your voicing liumm?

2. JayZiebarth says:

close, i'm planning on doing the voice of Liam and Reemus is being done by Josh Tomar. You can hear it in my latest blog post.

3. darkbluemullet says:

I have a deep Scottish voice if you have the need for any small cameos for a oh, idk, a William Wallace or hairy red-head ogre type. ;)

4. spookspoon says:

I can do an english accent. so if you need any fancy voice acting, Im your man

5. Frederick18 says:

Oh Hahaha i think u could do lium well. the only reason i asked is cause your voice has a certain deep kinda tone to it and thats how ive always thought of reemus

6. Frederick18 says:

I really admire the effort and time you to are putting into this series Jay and steve, i cant imagine my attention span could do anything like it.

7. connah14 says:

you should see the most recent blog post bY Jay as of 23rd of august , it shows jay going to the re cording studio , do to the voise recording and to write the back gound music , it sounds really cool

You must log in to post.