Ballads of Reemus 1.0.4 has the following features:
* The game was designed to be played in high resolution, so we now default to full-screen mode, and the main menu has a quit button so you can exit the game without leaving full screen. The windowed mode also defaults to a higher resolution.
* Introducing the Ballads of Reemus downloadable demo. Now you can test the game installed on your Windows computer before you buy it. Also linked from the online demo page.
* Both the downloadable demo and the updated downloadable full version use installers now, which add shortcuts to your program files, and includes an easy-to-use uninstall option.
* With the new downloadable demo, you can resume your progress from the demo when you upgrade to the full version.
* Some performance improvements and minor fixes.
While these updates apply to the downloadable Windows version, remember that the game is also available for Mac and Linux in your browser. :)
You must log in to post.