Ballads of Reemus & Several Journeys / Ballads Achievements and Rewards Preview
  1. tobythebookfiend says:

ZEE, thanks so much for your generous and encouraging feedback! That means a lot, coming from you.

My big vision is to create graphic novels of the life stories of each of my family members and then turn them into point and click games, maybe playing different characters. Probably not a huge audience for that ;-) but its my passion, and every family has enough crazy stories that I think I could make it in a way for anyone to enjoy. Of course I'll need to just make some really simple stuff first, just to get used to the ropes.

I'll let you know when I get something together that's playable.

2. connah14 says:

congrats , jay , i love that inside knoledge

3. iggypop521 says:

JUST FINISHED GETTING ACHIEVEMENTS, YES!Thanks for the hints everyone, and Jay and Steve, THANKS FOR MAKING SUCH A GREAT GAME!I'll be reccomending this to EVERYONE I know!
    You and Steve have really outdone yourself!You also won points from me for "The Thieving Bear", we all knew who that was!XD

4. charmscale says:

So, any hints on how to get the honey related one?

5. Zaigo says:

Charmscale, thieving bear can be found from the same scene you got the "blue egg"- item, just keep on looking. Can't really give out anything else without spoiling too much.

You must log in to post.