Ballads of Reemus & Several Journeys / Alternate Endings in Ballads
5 posts, 5 voices. Latest reply from rhcooper.
Tags: No tags yet.
  1. ethanrule3 says:

This is something I feel is traditional in Reemus games, so I figured that Ballads would have more alternate endings than Reemus 4 or 3, not fewer (i.e. none at all). Maybe this could be a future release? Either free or paid? I would pay a couple of dollars for an added ending.

My suggestion would be to charge two or three dollars for an "epilogue" scene in which Reemus and Liam take down the Ant Queen like they did in the prologue game, just a mini scene in which you make choices that determine the ending. I feel like it would give a sense of completion with the game, while simultaneously bringing back the alternate endings tradition.

What's everyone's opinion on this?

2. spookspoon says:

I was actually expecting multiple endings. Maybe you guys (jay, steve) can add another ending where you dont burn anything on the last scene.

3. darkbluemullet says:

The game is done guys so I think it is a bit unfair to ask for new scenes at this stage. Having said that, I do agree that multiple endings would have been a nice addition, although the mini-games give the game replayability enough for me. *Noted for the future* I hope ;)

4. SteveCastro says:

We decided for this game that we would rather put more time into developing main game's content than making alternate endings that many people might not ever notice.

5. rhcooper says:

The side quests if missed the first time (which without a walkthrough you're just a freak of nature) definitely add replay value. Lots of it!

You must log in to post.